New social network pays users for posts - Cell phones

Yesterday, the Internet has opened a new social network Tsu, which shares the advertising revenue with its users for writing posts and invite friends. According to the project founder Sebastian Sobchak, Tsu holds only about 10% of the funds coming from the advertising, and the remaining 90% - distribute among the participants.Social network is available as a web version and mobile applications for iOS and Android. What is it like on Facebook: on the left is the navigation menu, center - news, right - ad units and a list of popular hashtags.The startup has attracted $ 7 million investment from the Fund Sancus Capital, and its headquarters are located in new York. At the stage of beta testing the service were invited to the promotion of several celebrities including rapper 50 Cent and NBA star Carmelo Anthony. However, over the past two weeks they have not expressed any activity.From profit sharing schemes Tsu, based on the number of organic views posts per 24-hour period will win the 1st place celebrity. Their chance to get more number of subscribers is very high. The opportunity to earn, though less money, and there among ordinary users: they receive payments for invited friends, as well as the number of records with which they share.The founder of "fair" social networks has led a comparison of common services radio stations, which "put in the air songs of all users, not paying them royalties". " very unusual, when all these amazing users to post free content, which is very valuable for them and monetized 100%", - said Anatoly Sobchak..



Похожие статьи

Объявления

2018-Oct-14 16:10 Payday Loan из [chante@rainmail.win ]

cash loans <a href="https://loansguaranteedapproval.com/">credit loans guaranteed approval</a> loans guaranteed approval https://loansguaranteedapproval.com/ - personal loans guaranteed approval

2018-Oct-16 01:10 Pay Day Loans из [cohibanat@rainmail.win ]

loans direct deposit <a href="https://loansguaranteedapproval.com/">bad credit payday loans online</a> bad credit loans guaranteed approval https://loansguaranteedapproval.com/ - loans guaranteed approval

2018-Oct-16 19:10 Speedycash из [goldie@rainmail.win ]

loans guaranteed approval <a href="https://loansguaranteedapproval.com/">unsecured loans bad credit</a> bad credit loans guaranteed approval https://loansguaranteedapproval.com/ - loans guaranteed approval

Ваше имя
Ваша почта
Город, область
Рассылка комментариев





Ввести код: